The FBL4000 Pro is a single lane flap barrier turnstile series designed for smooth and silent operation and draws very little power. It’s made of stainless steel which makes FBL4000 Pro highly durable.
FBL4000 Pro barriers are normally held in a locked position, thus denying access to the secured side. Upon FBL4000 Pro’s reader (RFID and/or fingerprint) positively recognizing a user’s valid access card or fingerprint, its barriers retract upward automatically, thus allowing users passage to the secured side.
During emergencies the barriers automatically retract upward, thereby ensuring users fast unencumbered exit to safety. A battery for power outage safety can be installed for retracting the barrier automatically.
FBL4000 Pro provides both security and convenient space, all in a very durable and elegant compact design.
- SUS304 stainless steel casework ensures long-lasting durability.
- High-quality electrical components.
- Barriers retract automatically during a power outage with capacitor board installed.
- All smooth finishing. No exposed screws.
- Ergonomic design makes the card and fingerprint authentication fast & simple for users.
- FBL4000 Pro series is already integrated with our customers’ preference for either card or fingerprint access control reader. This greatly reduces installation time & expense.
- FBL4000 Pro series and associated access control readers are all factory-tested prior to shipping.
- ZKTeco provides true plug&play turnstiles with the lowest possible total cost of ownership in the industry.
- LCD on the flap barrier control board, easy operation.